Digital Marketing: The Neanderthal’s Dilemma
During the Stone Age, when enterprising Neanderthals had something to trade, they would advertise by drawing images on cave walls. And these oldest examples of ancient marketing campaigns continued to evolve. After all, advertising your products and services, attracting customers, and making a successful sale, are the end goals of every business. But to survive we must adapt. And the Neanderthals didn’t have a digital marketing landing page builder.
Fast-forward 50,000 years to 2019 and we find ourselves at the dawn of the Digital Age. We’ve moved out of our caves and into our computers. Our cave-painting advertisements have been transformed and translated into print ads, radio ads, and television ads. And the next evolution is already taking place. Business is Online and Digital Marketing is revolutionizing the advertising and sales industry.
And as more and more businesses migrate online, enterprising entrepreneurs need cutting-edge resources to ensure success in a highly competitive digital marketplace. Just as with the Neanderthals, businesses must evolve quickly or die. To do so, they must take advantage of the digital tools readily available online. After all, the goal is still to achieve success in the 3 critical areas of Sales:
- Advertise Products and Services
- Attract and Engage Customers
- Achieve a Successful Sale
What is a landing page? A landing page is a virtual storefront or promotional page. Traditionally, when you advertise a business or product in print, radio, or television, your ad will direct customers to your physical store, be it in a cave or a mall.
In digital marketing, when you advertise online, your digital advertisement will direct customers to a virtual storefront or promotional page, i.e. a website or a unique webpage. A landing page is a standalone webpage, disconnected from a website’s navigation, created for the sole purpose of convincing a visitor to act (to sign up, buy, download, etc.).
Landing pages are extremely powerful digital marketing and online sales tools. They allow businesses to advertise products on the internet, attract and engage customers digitally, and sets up a successful online sale. Instapage is the industry-leading landing page platform for online businesses, and digital marketing and internet sales professionals.
The goal of Instapage is to lower the cost of acquiring customers online and to maximize customer conversion rates and the effectiveness of online advertising and sales.
Businesses are spending billions of dollars each year on paid advertising through platforms like Google Adwords and Facebook. By sending their traffic to personalized landing pages, marketers can increase their conversions and offer their customers the best experience.
Instapage is the most efficient solution to create, collaborate, publish, integrate, and optimize landing pages, maximizing the ROI on advertising dollars.
- Optimize online advertising
- Improve lead generation
- Convert more customers
- Deliver better campaign results
- Earn more commissions
Any business wanting to achieve more revenue through online advertising should be using Instapage.
- Marketing Agencies use Instapage to optimize the ad spend of their clients.
- Build, test, and optimize landing page variations quickly and easily.
- Increase client conversion rates through advertising personalization.
- Improve the efficiency and speed of client workflow with built-in collaboration and account management features.
- Marketing Teams use Instapage to lower the cost of their customer acquisition.
- Increase conversions with on-brand landing pages personalized to their customers.
- Easily integrate with other marketing services.
- Effortlessly collaborate with team members and across departments with built-in collaboration.
- Consultants use Instapage to improve lead generation and deliver clients better campaign results.
- Present clients with a best-in-class solution that generates more leads and optimizes their ad spend.
- Easily manage client workflows and securely exchange access to information.
- Efficiently collaborate with remote-based team members with built-in collaboration.
- Designers use Instapage to build beautifully designed landing pages that are on-brand.
- The most designer-friendly and customizable landing page platform in the industry.
- Inline CSS editor, over 5,000 Google and Typekit fonts, and more.
- Effortlessly work with clients and team members with built-in collaboration.
Instapage makes your digital marketing more effective by providing all of the features your team needs to turn clicks into more conversions.
- Quickly build stunning landing pages and go live within minutes.
- Get real-time A/B testing results.
- Manage multiple campaigns.
- Integrate with any platform.
- Generate Leads.
- and more…
- A Powerful Landing Page Builder – Create stunning, on-brand, message-matched, and mobile-optimized post-click landing pages in minutes, no developer needed.
- Personalization Solution – Dramatically increase your conversions by sending targeted ads to personalized post-click experiences. With
Instapage’s Personalization Solution, you can create precisely targeted post-click experiences as quickly as you do ads.
- Team Collaboration Tool – Now your team or agency can create landing pages at scale, collaborate in real-time, and put an end to repetitive, time-consuming delays that slow your campaigns.
- Conversion Optimization – Take full ownership of the post-click experience to elevate conversion rates through precise testing, analytic insights, and personalization.
- Enterprise Solution – Instapage’s Enterprise Solution is the most powerful way to create, personalize, and optimize post-click experiences at scale.
- Instapage Core: Great for getting started with post-click optimization.
- Mobile-responsive builder
- 40+ integration
- Unlimited A/B testing
- Conversion analytics
- Advertising integrations
- Instapage Enterprise: Best plan for organizations looking to scale and increase their conversion rates.
- All Core features plus…
- Global Blocks
- AMP pages & experiences
- Real-time collaboration
- Customer Success Manager
- Professional services
- Enterprise-grade security
If you like this article, check out the other articles from my “Building an Online Business” series. Also, if you like commentary and analysis on current affairs, check out my pieces on Martial Arts, The History of Reggae Music, and Marijuana in South East Asia. Please check back weekly for more thought-provoking and informative pieces.